Dr. Gaines is board certified by the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. Board certification signifies that your surgeon has reached the pinnacle of training and expertise in the specialty.
He is committed to providing state-of-the-art care in a safe and friendly environment.
There are numerous anesthetic options available in our office including local anesthesia, nitrous oxide sedation, oral sedation, and intravenous general anesthesia. Our office is inspected and permitted by the State of North Carolina Board of Dental Examiners for the delivery of intravenous sedation and general anesthesia. We take pride in our impeccable safety record.
Scope of Practice
Established in 1994, this practice encompasses the full scope of oral and maxillofacial surgery with special interest in the following areas:
- Third molar removal/ impactions
- Dental implants
- Oral pathology/ Cysts and tumors of the jaw/ Biopsies
- Facial trauma/ fractures
- Orthognathic surgery
- Facial deformities surgery
- Reconstructive jaw surgery
- Radiographic Services Available
- Digital periapical x-rays
- Digital panorex
- Digital Focused Field 3D images of the maxilla and mandible